The main JA-CHRODIS target groups are (i) policy makers in Ministries of Health, (ii) health care professionals and health care managers and (iii) other interested stakeholders like care-givers, patients and researchers. JA-CHRODIS dissemination activities will ensure that these groups are aware of and engaged in the Joint Action, so that it can make a sustainable impact on policy making and in the prevention and more effective treatment of cardiovascular disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and multimorbid conditions across the EU.
JA-CHRODIS will be communicated and disseminated via e.g. this website, a bi-yearly newsletter, publications and presentations and through social media channels. Dissemination is a horizontal activity that is a responsibility of all JA-CHRODIS associated and collaborating partners.
Further information on the JA-CHRODIS dissemination activities can be found in the JA-CHRODIS Communication Strategy. Our communication tools already developed are available here. For JA-CHRODIS partners, we have developed a guidance document for stakeholder mapping, which can be found here.
WP 2 Leaders
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII), Spain
- Ministero della Salute (MINSAL), Italy
- European Patients Forum (EPF), Belgium
- European Institute of Womens Health (EIWH), Ireland
- European Regional and Local Health Authorities (EUREGHA), Belgium
- Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal
- Universitá di Napoli, Italy
- WHO EURO, Denmark
- European Medical Students’ Association (EMSA)