Annali, the journal of the Italian National Institute of Health, has published a short monograph on diabetes, realised with the contribution of the WP7 task leaders. Annali is an indexed, peer reviewed, open access journal. The papers focus on the aspects of “quality criteria” and “indicators” as essential tools to monitor the quality of care for people with diabetes. The paper on National diabetes plans outlines the relevance of NDP as a comprehensive action plan to improving diabetes policy, services and outcomes.
Read the papers:
- Monograph’s preface
- Education and health professionals training programs for people with type 2 diabetes: a review of quality criteria
- Quality indicators for diabetes prevention programs in health care targeted at people at high risk
- Health promotion interventions in type 2 diabetes
- Health promotion interventions in type 2 diabetes (supplementary materials)
- National Diabetes Plans: can they support changes in health care systems to strengthen diabetes prevention and care?