Our partner organisation IACS is looking for a help desk manager to join their JA-CHRODIS team. The help desk manager will work as part of a small team responsible for the CHRODIS Platform, a platform for knowledge exchange developed in the framework of JA-CHRODIS. The Platform includes an online help desk, a digital library and a clearinghouse providing an up to date repository of best practices and the best knowledge on chronic care, with the aim of disseminate, transfer and scale up best practices addressing chronic conditions along lifetime. More information about the CHRODIS platform can be found here.
Main duties and responsibilities
Working in a team environment alongside the co-ordinator and technical staff, the post holder will primarily manage the CHRODIS Platform:
- Be user-focussed and driven by user requirements
- Act as a digital ambassador for CHRODIS platform, supporting practice submission, identifying good practices and other contents for the platform, sharing experiences and encouraging their transference to other European settings
- Respond to any queries from the platform users in a variety of formats (i.e. electronically, phone, etc.), till query resolution
- Daily tracking of the interactions with the platform users
- Manage and solve complex issues regarding the CHRODIS platform usage
- Elaborate monitoring reports, press reviews, summary tables (e.g. update user data and activity reports), users´ satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Develop training materials like multimedia tutorials, manuals, and guidelines for platform users in a variety of formats
- Maintain daily performance of the CHRODIS Platform (with the support of the technical administrator)
Specialist Skills & Requirements
- Educated to first degree level in library and information science (i.e. documentalist), or journalism, or equivalent.
- Minimum accredited level of English (written, reading and speaking). C1 or equivalent
- Training in Office IT tools and social media
- Training in Healthcare and in particular related to chronic diseases
- Front-desk / Help desk experience
- Experience in dealing with journalists
- Experience in domains related to healthcare
Deadline for application is 15th of October.
More information and the application procedure are available here.