GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF JOINT ACTION CHRODIS PLUS
14 May – Tuesday 08.30 – 14.00
Location: Hotel Benczur, Budapest, Benczúr street 35, 1068 Hungary
On behalf of Joint Action CHRODIS+ we would like to thank all partners for taking part at the General Assembly.
Down below you may find the presentations as well as the picture gallieries from the event.
The general assembly was made possible thanks to our work package leaders and their team active involvement.
Thank you all for participation!
|9.15||GENERAL ASSEMBLY WELCOME AND OPENING
• Welcome by host Zoltan Albert Aszalos CHRODIS+ Communications leader
• Opening by CHRODIS+ Coordinator Antonio Sarria Santamera
• Overview of CHRODIS+ activities by Scientific Coordinator Rokas Navickas
|09.50||CHRODIS PLUS IN ACTION - IMPLEMENTATION OF MODELS AND PRACTICES IN CHRODIS PLUS
Presentations by Work Package leaders
• Integration into National Policies. The Portuguese Policy Dialogue on Advertising of Food and Beverages to Children: Iñaki Imaz-Iglesia, Miguel Telo de Arriaga (WP4) Presentation
• Multimodal Training Intervention - an approach for active ageing: Andrew Barnfield, Nella Savolainen, and Janus Guðlaugsson (WP5) Presentation
• Evidence to practice: piloting a care model to manage multimorbidity across all levels of care: Rokas Navickas (WP6 ) Presentation
• Fostering the quality of care - from theory to practice in five countries in Europe: Marina Maggini (WP7) Presentation
• The Chrodis Plus TOOL BOX: Training Tool for Managers and the Toolkit for the Adaptation of the Workplace: Matilde Leonardi (WP8 ) Presentation
• Promoting CHRODIS PLUS results: Zuzana Matlonova (WP2) Presentation
• Monitoring and evaluating the activities and the impact of CHRODIS PLUS: Elisa Poses Ferrer (WP3) PRESENTATION NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEW
|11.20||Tea and fruit break|
|11.45||GROUP DISCUSSIONS in workshop rooms: What we have learnt and where do we go with implementing good practices, models and tools? Mapping out plans of project partners to use/implement CHRODIS PLUS results in the future.
Discussions will mix project partners working in different activities/Work Packages of the project to share ideas with partners working in other WPs.
|12.45||PLENARY FEEDBACK ON WORKSHOP SESSION and general discussion
Survey on the General Assembly
|13.05||Closing words by Iveta Nagyova, president-elect of the European Public Health Association|
|13.15||NETWORKING LUNCH for General Assembly participants|